It is the primary goal of the H. Del Beekley Rowing Foundation to pool the resources of our alumni and supporters to provide the SDSU Men’s Crew with the additional financial support that is necessary to ensure it’s longevity and success. The current Aztecs are pushing ahead with impressive momentum. The team has now reached a point where they have been able to sustain two paid coaches for five years straight. Now with outstanding coaching, the foundation aims to ensure both current and future oarsmen are well-equipped for success
If you share in our goal of helping SDSU Men’s Crew regain its competitive level, please take the opportunity to Donate to this fund. If you’re not able to donate at this time but would still like to help, feel free to attend one of our board meetings or contact the Board of Directors.
The secondary goal of the H. Del Beekley rowing foundation is to provide a single point of contact for alumni to learn about the current state of the program, and to reconnect with their teammates from years past.
Any support would be greatly appreciated
- Annual Meeting and Elections – Crew Classic canceledBecause of the safety issues brought about by the coronavirus, the 2020 San Diego Crew Classic was canceled. Therefore the H Del Beekley Foundation will be holding our annual meeting and elections online Sunday April 5th at 4:00pm PST. If you would like to participate please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golf Tournament Registration is open!The H. Del Beekley Rowing Foundation cordially invites you to participate in our 3rd Golf Tournament Fundraiser on Saturday, February 8th at the highly rated Admiral Baker Golf Course in San Diego. The morning will start off with player check-in opening at 8:30 AM. At that time players will get a golf cart, some range […]
- 2019 End of the Year NewsletterThe Fall season has come to a close and we’re looking ahead to 2020. The team had a great Fall with new head coach Craig Doan, racing in the San Diego Fall Classic and the Head of the Harbor. You can read all about them here. Golf Tournament The annual H Del Beekley Rowing Foundation Golf […]
- Aztecs In Full Swing: Fall Racing & Team UpdateAztec Football Tailgate – This Friday November 15th This Friday (11/15) is the Alumni tailgate party right before the SDSU/Fresno State football game. The football team is 7-2 so it’s a great time to see an Aztec game and catch up with fellow rowing alumni, plus meet the current team. We will be grilling up […]
- A New Season Begins: Team Update, Alumni Row, and MoreCoaching Change We regretfully announce that head coach Julia Gamache has decided to leave the program to become the head coach of LMU Men’s rowing. Julia began coaching novice at SDSU in 2013, and has been a mainstay of the program ever since. In her six years with the team she showed tremendous dedication and leadership. The […]